The normal throttle limits are in place. It's not really a bulk API. As the docs say
Note: This feature is intended to facilitate the population of multiple widgets and display elements on a web page. The multiple record fetch is not intended as a general data query method for the purposes of harvesting data from del.icio.us. The multiple fetch limit may be subject to change, and will be subject to usage throttling and abuse monitoring. > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duncan Gough > Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 4:44 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [ydn-delicious] JSON url feeds > > Hello all, > > I've just come across the JSON url feeds and I'd like to use > this for a project I'm involved with. > > It seems to be somewhat separate from the main API so I > wanted to check what steps I could take to play nicely with > it as the volume of queries I'd like to make could > potentially be quite high. For example: > > - There's a 1 query per second limit on the main API, would > that be ok to stick to that here? > > - I can filter out some junk urls and de-dupe as much as > possible, but how long should I cache the data for - a day, a > week, longer? > > - Should I be sending a custom User-Agent? > > Besides those few, what else can I do to play nicely with delicious? > > Thanks, > > Duncan > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > >

