Hi Maruel,

There's a growing body of research on folksonomy. One of the seminal papers 
(though it's fairly old now) is Scott Golder and Bernardo Huberman's, "The 
Structure of Collaborative Tagging Systems " 
(http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0165551506062337). There were also a number of 
very interesting studies presented at the Tagging Workshop at the WWW 2006 
Edinburgh conference 
(http://www.rawsugar.com/www2006/taggingworkshopschedule.html).

I've got a lot of tagging and folksonomy related resources in my del.icio.us 
and citeulike accounts as well:

http://del.icio.us/gphroh/tagging
http://del.icio.us/gphroh/folksonomy

http://citeulike.org/gphroh/tagging
http://del.icio.us/gphroh/folksonomy

Best,

geoff froh
seattle, us

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Maruel Alimboyao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 5:28 AM
Subject: [ydn-delicious] Hello there! Newbie here! Paper on del.icio.us?


> Hi to all the members of this group. I'm new here and I'm just wondering 
> if there are any papers or academic papers on del.icio.us, a 
> paper/proposal before the creation of del.icio.us, a paper on how it 
> works, or any material concerning del.icio.us. Are there any? Where can I 
> get them? I just need it for the current state of technology in our study. 
> Thanks! :D
>
>
> Maruel Patricio Alimboyao
> ym: maruel_kyle
> wim: maruel
> blogs: Computer Friendly
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Don't pick lemons.
> See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 

Reply via email to