On Jun 18, 2007, at 9:02 PM, Andrew Wooster wrote:

> Hi Toby,
>
> I'm afraid neither of your responses to this thread got through.
>
> Instead, there's just the text:

Bizarre. I have no ideas what's up with trying to reply to this
message. It does strange things in my mailer, too.

Anyway, I'd love to be able to claim the accesskeys as a new feature,
but they were added in June of 2005. Did you upgrade Safari recently?
My version 2.0.4 does support the feature, but it's possible older
versions did not.

At this point, it's been around long enough that I don't think we can
pull it out short of a site revamp, but we'll keep the apple
keybindings in mind if we decide to make further use of it .

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us