Hi Shravan,

as pointed out in the documentation [1], you need to specify   module_conf_*
and KERNEL_MODULE_PROBECONF.
Here is an example coming from one of my machine:

# g_multi: serial, RNDIS and sotrage over usbKERNEL_MODULE_PROBECONF
+= " g_multi"KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD += " g_multi"module_conf_g_multi =
"options g_multi file=/dev/mtdblock9"

Gabriele
[1]
https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#migration-1.7-kernel-module-autoloading