On Tue, 2020-01-14 at 15:50 +0200, Nikolay Merinov via
Lists.Yoctoproject.Org wrote:
> Our company interested in updating an old Yocto releases (especially
> the Morty release) to use the OpenSSL version 1.1.1.
>
> Can Yocto Project integrate all necessary changes if Inango prepares
> all required modification to compile all the code that exists in Poky
> Morty distribution with OpenSSL 1.1.1b (version used for Thud
> release)?

Our new stable branch maintenance plans are here:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/LTS

Have a look at those, particularly the community section to see whether
this may qualify as a community maintained mixin style layer for morty?

We couldn't integrate these into morty itself but this could be
potentially be acceptable as a mixin type piece of work that could be
shared.

Cheers,

Richard