Hi Zoran,

You are almost there! I can feel it... :-)

The issue I see is that the following files have been build but NOTinstalled:

* libcannelloni-common.so.0
* libcannelloni-common.so.0.0.1

If you make sure that they are installed that should fix your issue.

Based on the info you provided no RDEPENDS seems to be required as it
all appears that everything is in one package named "cannelloni",
rather than a package for the main executable and then packages for
libraries.

Kind regards, Laurent.

--
Laurent Gauthier