Hi Emily,

I'm not sure how the patch is generated, and (not using devtool myself) I
may understood your problem wrongly
(showing the relevant part of your diff could help), but you could try to
generate it yourself with
"git show --submodule=diff", that could be more palatable to quilt.

--
Yann Dirson <y...@blade-group.com>
Blade / Shadow -- http://shadow.tech