I see.

Now, I can tell that you can add manually curl-staticdev to the target. Or
it also gets deployed with the SDKIMAGE_FEATURES. But not for libgcc,
because libgcc-staticdev package does not exist, and that's why
SDKIMAGE_FEATURES couldn't deploy it. I know this now.

The way meta-mingw manage this is adding them, through files
meta-mingw/recipes-devtools/gcc/libgcc_%.bbappend, like this:

FILES_${PN}-dev_append_mingw32 = " ${base_libdir}/libgcc*.a"

However, it makes no sense to me to add static libraries to a dynamic
package. Wouldn't better just to make the package!?

This is my questions:
1. Is this recipe-append intended to be used by nativesdk-libgcc-dev or
libgcc-dev?
2. What would be a use case of adding a nativesdk-libgcc/nativesdk-libgcc-dev
to the host? Is this handle automatically anytime you append to target?

Thank you.