Hi Jose,

Seeing your other email in the list, it seems that you are trying to
build an angular or react application.

Right now the build of these applications is not handled by Yocto yet.

For an angular application you will need to pack the ng native tool
and call it to generate the dist directory.

For a react application you have to run the npm build script but the
output files will be in a build directory.

Best regards,
Jean-Marie