On Tue, 2020-11-24 at 04:33 -0800, vijayrakeshmunga...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Vijay

> I'm new to the Yocto Project, trying to include my python application
> into the build. Can anyone guide me how to write a bitbake recipe .bb
> file or any example recipe would be helpful.

Reading and following the section about "Writing a New Recipe" in the
manual is probably a good starting point:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#new-recipe-writing-a-new-recipe

I usually look at related recipes that already exist (in your case some
other python recipe) and try to start with a minimal recipe and fix
build errors/missing dependencies/etc. iteratively.