Hello!

I am new to Yocto, and hope that this is the right way to ask for help :-).

I would like to have a way to flash my RPi over USB using `fastboot`, and
it seems to me that one way to do that is to enable a "fastboot mode" in
U-boot. Therefore, I am trying to use U-boot in my Yocto image.

There seems to be a recipe for it, hence I just added the package to my `-
image.bb` file:

```
IMAGE_INSTALL += "u-boot"
```

However, I am not really used to bootloaders, and I am not sure it is
booting with it. How can I check if my system is booting with U-boot? It
does not seem like it's appearing in `dmesg` (which I presume is only
starting with the kernel). Do I need to observe that with a serial
connection to my RPi, or is there a log saved somewhere on the system?

Note that my image uses `meta-raspberrypi` for MACHINE "raspberrypi4-64"
(Raspberry Pi 4 Model B).

Cheers,