I'm trying to build yocto for a Beaglebone Black.  I was setting the file
system to be read-only in /etc/fstab, and that was causing the boot process
to lock up as of my latest build when I switched to dunfell.  So I added
IMAGE_FEATURES += "read-only-rootfs" to my local.conf, which I believe is
the correct way to handle this.  But now the system won't build.  I get the
following output:

NOTE: recipe core-image-minimal-1.0-r0: task do_rootfs: Started
ERROR: core-image-minimal-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: The following packages could
not be configured offline and rootfs is read-only: ['sysvinit-inittab']
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/data/dunfell-bbb/build/bbb/tmp/work/beaglebone_yocto-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-minimal/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.10987

NOTE: recipe core-image-minimal-1.0-r0: task do_rootfs: Failed
I've not been able to find any information on this issue and am not sure
how to proceed.  Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Here are my local.conf <https://pastebin.com/raw/cjbJXD8K> and bblayers.conf
<https://pastebin.com/raw/giXATtkG>.

Thanks,

Dave