Hi Khem Raj,
Thanks you for your valuable feedback.
I have tried with your suggestions.
but observed with following error:
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-qt5-webengine.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-qt5-demos.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-imx-erpc.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-fsl-tools-gpu-external.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES
ERROR: Failed to parse recipe:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-imx-erpc.bb
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-fsl-optee-imx.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-fsl-pulseaudio.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES
ERROR:
/home/tel/imx_yocto_bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/
packagegroup-fsl-tools-audio.bb: Please ensure that your setting of
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager (systemd) matches the entries enabled in
DISTRO_FEATURES

Thanks and regards
Rohit J