Thanks you...

-----Original Message-----
From: Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 11:23 PM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.mons...@baesystems.com>
Cc: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] #yocto #sdk #cmake

External Email Alert

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.

Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click
on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further
information on how to spot phishing, access "Cybersecurity OneSpace Page" and
report phishing by clicking the button "Report Phishing" on the Outlook toolbar.

take a look at
https://github.com/kraj/meta-clang/blob/master/recipes-core/meta/clang-environment.inc#L11-L19

perhaps that can be something you might find useful

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:51 AM Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org <steven.monsees=baesystems....@lists.yoctoproject.org>