From: Kraft, George
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 8:34 AM
To: jose.XXXX
Subject: Yocto Distro Testing Plan

Jose,

I've been reading the Distro Testing
Plan<https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Distro_Testing_Plan#QA_Responsible>,
and I tried following the instructions to git clone
git.yoctoproject.org/git/yocto-autobuilder, but that repo is empty with just a
README.   Per the README, when I tried to git clone yocto-autobuilder2 or
yocto-autobuilder-helper then the connections timed out for each.

Can you tell me what the state of testing is for Yocto?

Thanks,

George Kraft<mailto:george_kr...@dell.com>,
P.E.<https://pels.texas.gov/software.html>
Distinguished Member Technical Staff<https://inside.dell.com/videos/41413>
Dell EMC, ISG Embedded Systems Engineering