On 2021-06-10 5:22 a.m., Ferry Toth wrote:

**[Please note: This e-mail is from an EXTERNAL e-mail address]

Hi Trevor,

Gmane is really messing things up here, sorry about that. I need to create a new thread I'm afraid.

I'd like to your reworked patch.

But note, I reworked it too (but maybe wrongly). I builds like 90% of my image, but fails building cmake-native. Or more accurately it fails do_configure while trying to build a small test program.

Hi,

I've pushed the patch onto my fork of the poky repo at https://github.com/threexc/poky

Let me know how your testing turns out - I am still running tests as well, but it would be good to know how others' attempts turn out, and more changes could still end up being necessary.

- Trevor

Ferry