On Wed, 2021-06-30 at 09:33 +0000, Cardaillac, Yann wrote:
> I’m switching from buildroot to yocto and trying to figure out how to do the
> equivalent of a
> POST_BUILD_SCRIPT.
>
> Indeed I want to format the images built in a specific format for latter use
> and CI needs.

In OE, the equivalent for that is probably the image types code.
See
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/classes/image_types.bbclass

You can define your own custom image types to extend the system. Some of our
defaults
are quite simple (tar), some are quite complex (wic has its own bbclass).

> I’ve also tried to use IMAGE_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND without much success since
> it
> wasn’t running at the proper moment.

When is "the right moment"? :)

Cheers,