Hello,

We have a custom package recipe that has a build dependency with another one
(defined in yocto with the DEPENDS variable). If we build an image that
includes that package, bitbake will build the dependency before building the
package, as expected. However, if we build the SDK associated to that image
(with bitbake <image> -c populate_sdk), it will fail in building that package
because of a missing dependency. Does anyone know what could be causing this
behavior?

Thanks.