I am looking to selectively remove portions of 1or 2 components I will not be
using from my running image

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org <yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org> On Behalf Of
Leon Woestenberg
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 9:12 AM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.mons...@baesystems.com>
Cc: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] bbappend usage

External Email Alert

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.

Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click
on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further
information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and
report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar.

Hello Steve,

Is the approach where you remove the recipes from the image an option?
Is there a reason why you want to build the recipes that you do not want to
appear in your image?

Regards,

Leon.

--
Leon Woestenberg
l...@sidebranch.com

Sidebranch Embedded Systems
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
http://www.sidebranch.com

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 2:55 PM Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org <steven.monsees=baesystems....@lists.yoctoproject.org>