On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 11:50 AM Nicolas Jeker <n.je...@delisys.ch> wrote:

> On Fri, 2022-01-28 at 10:27 +0000, VIVAVIS AG wrote:
> > Hi,

I use my own Dockerfile based on crops/poky where I do the following,
which might be helpful if you also use this. It sets up the config
changes in /etc/skel/ since it creates users "on the fly" with
matching uid.

# Remove strict host key checking for ssh
# This is needed since the build will pull source over git-ssh
RUN mkdir -p /etc/skel/.ssh/
COPY ci-scripts/docker-stuff/config /etc/skel/.ssh/
RUN echo 'export GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null
-o StrictHostKeyChecking=no"' >> /etc/skel/.bashrc

The ci-scripts/docker-stuff/config file contains:
Host *
   StrictHostKeyChecking no
   UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null

Now it was ages ago I set this up, and right now I can't really
understand why I basically do the same thing twice. So you'd have to
check which of the two things that actually solves the issue :-)

Cheers,
Erik