On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 4:56 PM Rudolf J Streif
<rudolf.str...@ibeeto.com> wrote:

> On 8/25/22 4:49 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 4:44 PM Rudolf J Streif
> > <rudolf.str...@ibeeto.com> wrote:
> >> Thanks, Khem.

> >> libGLESv2 in question on the target was built with YP:
> >>
> >>    0x000000000000000e (SONAME)             Library soname: [libGLESv2.so.2]
> >>
> >> The SDK that builds the application was built with the same YP setup.
> >> That's why I am scratching my head.
> > interesting, are you adding RDEPENDS on libgles2-mesa ?
>
> Yes, but that does not satisfy the dependency:
>
> ERROR: virtuoso-0.1-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: /opt/virtuoso/virtuoso
> contained in package virtuoso requires libGLESv2.so()(64bit), but no
> providers found in RDEPENDS:virtuoso? [file-rdeps]

I see a potential problem here, the soname is libGLESv2.so.2 but the
dependency its
complaining about is libGLESv2.so()(64bit), ( you see the missing
version number ?)

Can you run

readelf -d <binary name>  | grep NEEDED

and see what libs are encoded in the ELF