Hi Pintu,

Pintu Agarwal <pintu.p...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 14/11/2022
à(s) 16:35:

> Hi,
>
> This question is related to Yocto Dunfell specifically.
>
> I have certain distro features defined (by default) in our distro
> include/conf file.
> These distro features are required for certain machines and should not
> be enabled for only one machine.

For such cases Yocto have the COMBINED_FEATURES that can be more apropriate
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/3.1.20/ref-manual/ref-variables.html#term-COMBINED_FEATURES

But if the future is only used in some machine maybe the MACHINE_FEATURES
is more apropriate
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/3.1.20/ref-manual/ref-variables.html#term-MACHINE_FEATURES

In a perfect world the the DISTRO_FEATURES should be independent of the
bsp/machine used
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/3.1.20/ref-manual/ref-variables.html#term-DISTRO_FEATURES

Jose

For example, we have a distro feature such as "nand-squashfs".

--
Best regards,

José Quaresma