Hi Mikko,

Thank you for the patch. In general I don't mind switching from "cargo bitbake"
to "bitbake -c update_crates" for Parsec recipes. But, in this case when you
use a git repository instead of a Parsec crate the cargo-update-recipe-crates
class includes dependency crates from "fuzz/Cargo.lock" which are not required
for Yocto builds.

If you urgently need a new Yocto Parsec recipe then please remove all the
fuzz/Cargo.lock dependencies. Otherwise we can wait until Parsec 1.2.0 crate
released.

Cheers,

Anton