Hi Alex,

I don't have any account/keys that allow me to push directly
git.yoctoproject.org
maybe I need to setup my keys somewhere like with poky-contrib [1]

I will send all the patches to the yocto mailing list as recommended.

[1] https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Poky_Contributions

Jose

Alexander Kanavin <alex.kana...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta,
30/03/2023 à(s) 11:08: