Hello

On 30.04.23 at 22:38, shibi....@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Everyone

came across BBFETCH_RETRYCOUNT variable. But I couldn't find this variable in reference manual or variable glossary.

My understanding is if we BBFETCH_RETRYCOUNT = "5" bitbake retry failed fetch operation for 5 time before throwing error.

If there is any other such variable available where fetch retry can be enabled(kindly refer the same). At times due to network issues fetch task is failing if we restart bitbake again it works without error. so to overcome this looking for retry option

If there is any other way resolve the issue kindly provide me suggestion

Indeed, I see no such thing as a "RETRYCOUNT" variable in the code.
If you have intermittent networking issues, you may set your own local mirror for source code:

https://docs.yoctoproject.org/bitbake/2.2/bitbake-user-manual/bitbake-user-manual-ref-variables.html#term-PREMIRRORS

See also this article for another solution: https://bootlin.com/blog/yocto-sharing-the-sstate-cache-and-download-directories/

Hope this helps
Cheers