Let me chime in.

Nico, thank you so much for your leadership as the Yocto community manager and beyond. You certainly made sure that the community remained welcoming and supportive to new and current members. I very much appreciate all the effort you dedicated to the project and its community.

Welcome Josef, as the new community manager.

Cheers,
Rudi