I added:
DEPENDS += "python-native python-setuptools-native".

I think it should work just fine, because:
python-setuptools.bb    inherit setuptools      -->
setuptools.bbclass      inherit distutils       -->
distutils.bbclass       inherit distutils-base  -->
distutils-base.bbclass  inherit pythonnative    -->
pythonnative.bbclass   contains 'EXTRANATIVEPATH += "python-native"'

I don't know why my EXTRANATIVEPATH doesn't contain python-native when I run
'bitbake -e <my_package_name>'. And this causes my bitbake can not search
'python2'.

Martin Jansa <martin.ja...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月15日周一 16:40写道: