On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 3:50 PM Marek Belisko <marek.beli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 9:27 PM Marek Belisko via lists.yoctoproject.org
> <marek.belisko=gmail....@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 10:38 PM Belisko Marek <marek.beli...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Nope it is not. It turns out that the fetch phase is not correct. When I do
>>> bitbake nerdctl -e | grep SRC_URI I got only:
>>>

>>> SRC_URI="git://github.com/containerd/nerdctl.git;name=nerdcli;branch=main;protocol=https"
>>>
>>> and not other SRC_URI's added in src_uri.inc file. It's mystery to me why
>>> this include is not working
>>
>> Khem any idea what can be the cause of this issue please? I've tried yq
>> recipe which using more less the same approach and there SRC_URI's are
>> printed properly.
>
> OK please disregard this message. I find out I have a nerdctl bbappend which
> overwrites SRC_URI permanently. BTW on kirkstone nerdctl is broken due wrong
> branch name + wrong SRCREV. Should I post a patch?

You do realize that you are using the wrong mailing list for this thread ?

We have newer/working updated nerdctl recipes in newer branches of meta-virt.

The upstream repos have just (unfortunately) changed some of their
revs, so the ones captured and tested on release have gone out of
date.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end