Hi, I need to include the Git tag in my project's recipe build in order to
implement automatic versioning. If the tag is set before the prefetch step is
performed, I can read the tag after prefetching. Then, when the project is
built, the tag is correctly stored in the executable file.

However, if I change the tag on the Git repository (server-side), the BitBake
recipe is not re-executed, and the new tag version is not included in the build.

Is there a method to execute the recipe only when a new tag is set in the
remote repository?

Many thanks