Note that the SLTS support is not coming from the actual kernel
upstream, but from a separate project called 'Civil Infrastructure
Platform':

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/press/civil-infrastructure-platform-expands-slt-stable-kernel-program

I think the right place for their kernels would be in a
meta-cip-kernel layer or similar, which you are welcome to create and
maintain.

Kirkstone has 5.10 and 5.15, both will continue to receive upstream
support for the duration of kirkstone support window.

Personally I think ultra-long support windows are bad. It's an
indicator of one's inability to do software updates properly, which
usually comes from poor testing and qa practices.

Alex