Yes sorry, new here as new with yocto,

Actually I discovered yocto through guides along with intel fpga-soc boards.
These guides specify briefly how to use bitbake to build our system file based
on poky, and add existing recipes/layers.

All what I did is the following :

- I want recipe "django" which depends on layers "openembedded-core",
"meta-python", "meta-oe".
- I git clone in my folder the "meta-openembedded" repo that contains
"meta-python" and "meta-oe". I don't clone "openembedded-core" since it is
already included (partially) in "poky" from what I understood.
- I add django to my local.conf  : CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " django "
- I add layers to my bblayers.conf : BBLAYERS += "
${TOPDIR}/../meta-openembedded/meta-python "
: BBLAYERS += " ${TOPDIR}/../meta-openembedded/meta-oe "
- and I build the systemfile with bitbake "core-image-full-cmdline" for
instance (it can either be core-image-minimal, I guess this doesn't affect
behavior on adding packages)

I didn't modify anything else beside adding these lines in my .conf files,
since guide I was following didn't mention something else necessary. Did I miss
a step for adding modules of a recipe ? I thought they were all included by
default.

I might mention but I suppose it doesn't affect something, I changed ' MACHINE
= "arria10" ' in local.conf which is my fpga-soc device.

Thanks again,