Hi, all

I am trying to use the clangd LSP server during development for my C++
CMake project. I have determined if I place the following snippet after my
project directive,

set(CMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS ON)
if(CMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS)
    set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
${CMAKE_CXX_IMPLICIT_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES})
endif()

then the LSP will work correctly. However, I do not wish to do this for a
few reasons..

- These steps are not pertinent to my build, only to my development
- It is not kosure to modify the CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
<https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/variable/CMAKE_LANG_STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.html>
.

I noticed
$OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT/usr/share/cmake/OEToolchainConfig.cmake.d/*.cmake is
included when specifying the
$OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT/usr/share/cmake/OEToolchainConfig.cmake. So, I've
added $OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT/usr/share/cmake/OEToolchainConfig.cmake.d/
clangd.cmake. However, this does not completely work...

- I have to cmake twice before compile_commands.json shows up..
- The clangd fails to find system includes and stl headers.

What can I do to resolve these issues?

All the best,
Logan