Hi everyone,

I'm using the MIRRORS variable to provide a local mirror (that gets synced
every then and now) for a git repository, I
don't have access to. The repository contains sources of an application, that
is used in a Yocto recipe (Yocto version
4.0.4). This works fine when a fixed SRCREV is used. Now I want to add a
"floating" version of the recipe using
${AUTOREV}, but in this case the fetcher fails while bitbake is parsing all
recipes, as it tries to access the
"original" repo (that's in the SRC_URI of the recipe) I don't have access to
and not the local mirror.

Is there any way to convince bitbake to check the mirror for the latest version
instead of the one specified in the SRC_URI?

Greetins,