On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 at 13:14, Ross Burton <ross.bur...@arm.com> wrote:

> On 23 Nov 2023, at 12:00, Alexander Kanavin <alex.kana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > matchbox-terminal depends on vte, and latest vte enables gtk4 support.
>
> Are you sure?
>
> https://git.yoctoproject.org/poky/tree/meta/recipes-support/vte/vte_0.72.2.bb#n14

Latest, as in latest submitted version update (to 0.74). Various
people are trying to make it pass the AB, first Markus, now Khem. It
has gained gtk4 support and it is enabled.

> The problem is that the ipkg rootfs generation works “interestingly” and
> appears to create two parallel rootfs (one for normal one for multilib) and
> then splats them together.
>
> The schemas are installed in /usr/share but if you have different sets of
> libraries in /usr/lib and /usr/lib32 then the compiled schemas are different.
>
> This feels like an issue which has existed for a long time, so how has it
> only just been noticed?  Did something change?

The conflicting schemas come from gtk4 and I guess until now there was
no multilib scenario where it would get pulled in?

Alex