Hi Alex

thanks for your quick reply.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 05:02 AM, Alexander Kanavin wrote:

> I think you can simply make it a class and put under
> classes/some.bbclass? Plenty of recipes in oe-core do this, see e.g.
> gnomebase.bbclass.

I need something like these these variables

EXTERNAL_PROJECT_XXX_TYPE ?= "lib"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_XXX_NAME ?= "lc_xxx"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_XXX_GIT_URI ?=
"${COMPANY_GIT_REPO}:test/independent-modules/lc_xxx.git"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_XXX_GIT_BRANCH ?= "development"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_XXX_GIT_TAG ?= "0.4.3-dev"

EXTERNAL_PROJECT_YYY_TYPE ?= "lib"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_YYY_NAME ?= "lc-yyy"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_XXX_GIT_URI ?=
"${COMPANY_GIT_REPO}:test/independent-modules/lc_xxx.git"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_YYY_GIT_BRANCH ?= "development"
EXTERNAL_PROJECT_YYY_GIT_TAG ?= "0.2.1-dev"

is this something possible with bbclass?

Salahaldeen