On Tuesday 16 October 2012 16:00:01 Jonathan Haws wrote:
> I would be surprised if a recipe for lm-sensors has not already been
> created, however I cannot find one.  Can someone point me in the right
> direction?
>
> All I can find is a sysstat package that I can include via
> IMAGE_INSTALL_append, however I cannot see how I can get the same
> information out of it that lm-sensors gives me.
>
> Has anyone got lm-sensors included in their image?  If so, can you share the
> recipe?

Unless anyone else pipes up, my local index suggests that this is something
that hasn't yet been brought up-to-date from OE-Classic.

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded/tree/recipes/lm_sensors

Assuming nothing else is available you should be able to use this as a base.
There is a brief guide on the main things that need to be changed when
updating a recipe from OE-Classic here:

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Migrating_metadata_to_OE-Core

If you do come up with an updated recipe we'd love to have it added to meta-oe
or some other layer ;)

Cheers,
Paul

--