Hi,

I'm trying to spin a toolchain (Poky 1.1) for x86 target that contains
sysroot we need to link our apps against.  The bitbake of
meta-toolchain worked fine (but no sysroot) but bitbake
meta-toolchain-sdk fails one some gnome-doc-utils stuff that looks
like:

| warning: failed to load external entity "db2omf.lang"
| cannot parse db2omf.lang
| make[2]: *** [gnome-doc-make-C.omf] Error 1
| make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

When I consult Google, I see lots of other projects complaining about