Hi All,

I have several targets deployed in multiple sites. Each target might  be
running  a different version of the product rootfs image. When I release a
new rootfs image I would like to use the smart command on each target at
the customer site to upgrade the software to the latest image. Going
through each package and install it separately is inefficient way of
handling the upgrade and I don't expect the customer to have the knowledge
for doing so.

What we really need is a smart command to compare the latest rootfs image
and install, remove or un-change packages based on what is currently
installed.

Can the smart command achieve that or do I need to write my own script?

Thanks,
--
*Tarek*