On 14-04-03 04:54 AM, Guo, Yejun wrote:
Thank you Ross, what I actually need is llvm+clang, it is a very good reference
for me to resolve the license issue, and the SYSROOT_PREPROCESS_FUNCS knowledge
to resolve llvm-config issue.

Thanks
Yejun

Yejun,

Did you ever produce a recipe to build clang?

Are you also trying to build all of YP with it?

A student that worked with me did some work to use
clang to build yocto packages:

http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2013-November/086275.html

so I'd be interested in hearing about your work.

../Randy