Thanks! It worked out for me. I made a RC script and placed it in /etc/init.d/.
In /etc/rc5.d/ I added a symlink which was after the network symlink. Worked
great .

From: Burton, Ross [mailto:ross.bur...@intel.com]
Sent: 30. juli 2015 11:06
To: Eirik Solberg Hamnvik
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Core-image-weston network problems

On 30 July 2015 at 06:28, Eirik Solberg Hamnvik
<eirik.solberg.hamn...@tomra.com<mailto:eirik.solberg.hamn...@tomra.com>> wrote:
The perfect thing would be to make my package dependent on whichever package
that configures the network settings, so I am guaranteed that it will download
succesfully. Which one is that? Or are there any better solutions?

Don't use a postinstall script, which by definition has to run early.  Write a
normal init script that deletes itself after completion and schedule it to come
after networking (which is a can of worms, you'll have more luck if you use
systemd here).

Ross