I just sent uprev patches for:

libcap-ng 0.7.3 -> 0.7.7
python-ipy 0.81 -> 0.83

The remaining list that need to be updated:

selinux:
  - libsemanage     2.3     2.4
  - sepolgen     1.2.1     1.2.2
  - checkpolicy     2.3     2.4
  - libselinux     2.3     2.4
  - libsepol     2.3     2.4
  - policycoreutils     2.3     2.4

Thanks
Wenzong

On 08/14/2015 08:38 AM, Joe MacDonald wrote:
[[oe] [meta-selinux] Re: meta-selinux updates for oe-core-1.9 -- resend to
right list.] On 15.08.13 (Thu 17:37) Randy MacLeod wrote:

Resending to the right list.
(yocto@yoctoproject.org rather than
  openembedded-de...@lists.openembedded.org )

Radzy will be working on meta-selinux and
I've suggested that the start with a package uprev or two
once the upstream selinux release intentions are known.

Well, the backlog is cleared out (not quite true, but I'm waiting on a
final verification from my autobuilders before merging the last couple
of patches) and it looks like I didn't destroy Phil's work on the
filesystem labelling bits when rebasing them, so I expect I'll merge
those tomorrow too.  Let's say everything after that is negotiable.  :-)

-J.

../Randy

---

Going on-list like I should have originally.