Hello,

I am using the i.MX6 Dual Core. I have followed this recipe <https://github.com/HIO-Project/meta-hio-demos/blob/master/recipes-hio/images/hio-image-fb.bb>and have a working image with GStreamer.

However, I am having trouble to get the Qt qmlvideo player to play video.
GStreamer can play video with sound fine. But it seems to be missing some library to link to the Qt.

Please advise; what component am I missing?

Thank you,

/qrc:///qml/qmlvideo/DisableScreenSaver.qml:47:9: Cannot assign to non-existent property "screenSaverInhibited"//
//[qmlvideo] performanceLoader.init logging false visible true//
//[frequencymonitor] FrequencyMonitor::FrequencyMonitor //
//[frequencymonitor] FrequencyMonitor::FrequencyMonitor //
//[qmlvideo] main.onSceneSourceChanged source VideoFullScreen.qml//
//[qmlvideo] Content.initialize: contentType video//
//[qmlvideo] Content.initialize: loading VideoItem.qml//
//defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "org.qt-project.qt.mediaplayer" //
//[qmlvideo] Content.start//
//[qmlvideo] Content.initialize: complete//
//[qmlvideo] VideoItem.onError error 5 errorString The QMediaPlayer object does not have a valid service//
//[qmlvideo] Content.onFatalError//
//[qmlvideo] Content.stop/

--
Charles Chau