hi all,

I have built an image based on Toradex Colibri-T20 board.

It's based on X11 with support of gtk3+.

Works fine.

To get our programs working on it, I have generated the dedicated SDK with
bitbake populate_sdk with extra features in SDKIMAGE_FEATURES

Then I have added a custom image to support Qt5 framework.

I have generated the meta-toolchain-qt5.

But in the SDK, I could not found the features addeded for my previus SDK
(header and lib file of gtk3+ etc.)

Is there a way to customize the meta-toolchain-qt5 so that it installs the
features declared in the SDKIMAGE_FEATURES above ?

yocto mailing list