Thanks — Got it.

—Dinh

From: dinhn <di...@cisco.com<mailto:di...@cisco.com>>
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 6:20 AM
To: "yocto@yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto@yoctoproject.org>"
<yocto@yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto@yoctoproject.org>>
Cc: dinhn <di...@cisco.com<mailto:di...@cisco.com>>
Subject: LXC container: opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package cmocka

Folks,

I am trying to bring the cmocka recipe our IOX SDK Yocto. Cmocka is a fork for
Googles cmockery unit testing framework to fix bugs.

I am able to compile and build IPK packages for cmocka without any issue.
But during creating the LXC container which including the cmocka,
opkg_install_cmd can install and configure other recipes  but can’t install
package cmocka as shown below in the “red”

There is no details info on why it can’t install the package or what is the
problem. Have anyone encountered this issue and how to solve it? Many thanks in
advance.
…
Configuring libmodbus5.
Configuring initscripts.
Configuring libboost-graph1.56.0.
Configuring boost-serialization.
Configuring libboost-program-options1.56.0.
Configuring opkg-collateral.
Configuring boost-test.
Configuring libzlog1.2.
Configuring poky-feed-config-opkg.
Configuring libboost-filesystem1.56.0.
Configuring base-passwd.
Configuring packagegroup-core-boot.
Configuring libboost-signals1.56.0.
Configuring libz1.
Configuring libboost-iostreams1.56.0.
Configuring boost.
Configuring libjansson4.
Configuring libuv1.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package cmocka.

DEBUG: Python function do_rootfs finished
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs

Best,
  —Dinh