>>> I found
>>> git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core<http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core>
>>>  has version  3.6.x
>>> So I tried to pull it in. But this version got a trace back when integrated
>>> to our SDK Yocto Dizzy.

>Take the recipes from master, copy the changes to dizzy, then fix any problems
>caused by taking recipes from now and applying them to a two year old release.

Thanks Ross,

I am trying to take the cmake recipe from the master now. Hope it will work.

I was hoping to see if there is any  existing 3.x version for Dizzy. OK,  let
see how it goes with the latest from the master.

—Dinh

On 8 November 2016 at 12:43, Dinh Nguyen (dinhn)
<di...@cisco.com<mailto:di...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Right, and I am trying to upgrade to 3x version.  Would you please tell me
which cmake patch or recipe  that I can use to upgrade to 3.x version for Dizzy?

What you said:

> I found
> git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core<http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core>
>  has version  3.6.x
> So I tried to pull it in. But this version got a trace back when integrated
> to our SDK Yocto Dizzy.

Take the recipes from master, copy the changes to dizzy, then fix any problems
caused by taking recipes from now and applying them to a two year old release.

Ross