I'm on poky/dizzy and I'm getting a segementation fault in my application that
I think may be related to a buffer overflow.  I'm using the Eclipse plug-in (on
Eclipse Kepler) to debug on the hardware with GDB.  I'm trying to enable
reverse debugging but I have not had any success and I'm looking for some help.

My target processor is an SAM9G25 (ARM926EJ-S core).  I have been able to debug
through Eclipse on the target hardware without issue.  I tried enabling Reverse
Debugging by going to Window->Customize Perspective...->Command Groups
Availability and selecting "Reverse Debugging".  Now there is a "Reverse
Toggle" button on my toolbar, but it is always grayed out whether I have a
debug session running or not.  I have also tried entering the command "record"
from the GDB console after my program breaks at main.  When I run the program,
I get the error message "Process record: failed to record execution log".

Is there something that I'm missing from my build steps or some Eclipse plugin
that I may be missing that is causing issues for reverse debugging?  Or is
there some hardware requirement that my system may not meet?

Thanks,
Bryan