Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:56:47 Andreas Müller wrote:
> again me... sorry but I use index regularly to check if somebody else
> already created a recipe I am interested in.
>
> I think it was caused by maintenance changes.

You're right, we have just done an upgrade and as a result we are currently
dealing with an issue updating the index, as yet I don't know what has caused
it exactly because we aren't actually seeing any errors - the update process
only manages to update some of the layers before it stalls and then eventually
gets killed. We're working on it, apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton