On 2017-03-14 10:20, ravikiran j wrote:
Hi everybody,
I am getting some errors in building of *core-image-minimal-xfce *image.

I am using ubuntu 14.04 build system and Yocto 2.1.

I added the meta-openembedded layer into poky  and configured the bblayers.con
ffile as follows.

 POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION = "2"
  4
  5 BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
  6 BBFILES ?= ""
  7
  8 BBLAYERS ?= " \
 *9   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta \
 10   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-poky \
 11   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
 12   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
 13   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-gnome \
 14   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia \
 15   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-python \
 16   /home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-xfce \
 17   "
*

i am getting following error after *bitbake* *core-image-minimal-xfce

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing
/home/mistral/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-xfce/recipes-xfce/xfce4-power-manager/xfce4-power-manager_1.6.0.bb
<http://xfce4-power-manager_1.6.0.bb>: Failure expanding variable
PACKAGECONFIG, expression was
${@bb.utils.filter('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'systemd', d)} which triggered exception
AttributeError: 'module' object has no
attribute 'filter'

*
What is the problem and how to solve this problem  ?

It looks like you have a mixture of branches, probably the latest
master from meta-openembedded and krogoth (v2.1) from Poky/Yocto
These need to be in sync or you'll run into problems like this.