On 2017-04-17 16:27, bahjat khan wrote:
Hi Gary,

n.b. it's polite to keep responses on the mailing list so that everyone
benefits!

Thanks for the response!

How will i know what to change in the local.conf file?
Is there a Yocto article that tells me what the different variables in .bb and
.conf files mean?

The Yocto (OpenEmbedded) documentation is quite thorough.
  https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation