On 05/23/2017 03:16 AM, Russell Peterson wrote:

Of course, I decided to go for the gold and attempt to get this
recipe to handle a binary .tgz file that contains itself multiple rpm
files (one is binary, the other is a source rpm for the kernel
modules).  I added a do_unpack_extra function to do an rpm2cpio |
cpio operation on the binary rpm… and now see cpio malformed errors.
My guess is the rpm uses compression… but shouldn’t the rpm2cpio
handle that??

Does the same thing work on your host machine (using host's rpm2cpio)?

We have switched from rpm 5 to rpm4 recently, so you might be hit by the transition - can you try the same thing with pyro release, or master?

Also, can you copy-paste the recipe?

Alex